Bathroomstrends.com has a commitment to the maximum quality design, products and service. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Bathroomstrends.com is pleased to provide a flexible, hassle free and industry leading return policy:
Returns are accepted within 10 days of delivery for all merchandise. Clearance items, special and custom orders, or international shipments may not be eligible for return. Please contact our sales department prior to purchase for questions regarding a specific item. You must contact our customer service department by calling 800-674-8545 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of delivery to receive an approved RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Merchandise must be returned in original/unused condition and in the original packaging. In most instances, the customer is only responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the merchandise. All products do have a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, which we deduct from the return refund. Unfortunately, flooring samples do not apply. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
For returns the customer is responsible for the costs of shipping items back to Bathroomstrends.com. For parcel (small box) items, the customer may use the shipping service of their choice to return items. We highly recommend that you make certain the items are packaged securely and that you insure the shipment against damage. We will not be able to issue refunds for merchandise that is not in the original packaging or is not received in good condition.
For freight orders, Bathroomstrends.com will provide you the necessary paperwork, schedule a pickup through one of our freight carriers and place insurance on the shipment. Once the order has been returned to our warehouse and inspected for damage, we will deduct the return shipping costs and the issue you a refund.
You can cancel an order or change it with 24 hours of placing an order prior to shipment — meaning that you’ve reached us while the item is still in our warehouse. Cancelled orders will receive a full refund, minus the 5% non-refundable bank fee we incur for credit card processing.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you refuse delivery of your order, it will then fall under our standard return policy and will be subject to a deduction of round trip shipping and 25% restocking fee.
Because many of our products are made of natural materials (wood, slate, marble, rock, etc…) variances between the pictures on our web site and actual product delivered are common. This variance in the natural color makes each item unique and is not a justification to cancel or grounds for a return. Custom and bulk orders of 2 or more products are non-refundable.
Reasons for Restocking Fee
- Warehouse & Administrative costs associated with processing & handling a return.
- Re-Boxing of merchandise
- Repair of packaging that is defaced with writing, marker or tape.
- Products that have missing parts, instructions or packaging materials.
- Torn or ripped manufacturer boxes.
- Scratched or damaged merchandise.
- Cost of putting merchandise back on the shelf and adding to inventory levels.
Receiving Delivery Policy
The delivery receipt is a binding contract. By signing, you are stating the shipment is complete and no damages inside and out, except as noted.
By not following our rules and regulations you are becoming responsible for all the shipping expenses following return and exchange process.
Customer has 24 hours to report any concealed damage or shortages. Any claim made after that time will not be honored.
1. If it is any visible damages on a packaging box you must refuse the delivery and make a note about damages on a delivery receipt. Please contact our office immediately by emailing to email@example.com and replacement will be send to you shortly.
2. It is your responsibility to inspect the conditions and quantities of your freight prior to signing the delivery receipt. If any visible damage is found or anything is missing you shall make a note on the delivery receipt and must refuse the delivery.
Things to look for first:
• If item arrived with no Pallet • Shrink wrap is Torn
• Any Dents on Box • Crack on Counter Top
• Arrived with NO Straps • Wet or Dirty Box.
3. In case the delivery company refuses to let you open the box and inspect the item, it is your responsibility to make an appropriate note on the delivery receipt. You must inspect vanity not later than 24 hours after delivery and let us know if vanity has any damages by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide pictures of the damages.
4. Any exchanges or refunds would be made only after a complete return of damaged items to the warehouse.
5. By signing your name without any note to damages (minor or major), you agree on receiving the freight in apparently good condition and exact quantities and you are becoming responsible for all the shipping expenses following return and exchange process.
Because many of our products are made of natural materials (wood, slate, marble, rock, etc…) variances between the pictures on our web site and actual product delivered are common. This variance in the natural color makes each item unique and is not a justification to cancel or grounds for a return.
Custom and bulk orders of 2 or more products are non-refundable.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSPECTION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Inspect all shipments upon arrival for damage before signing the delivery receipt. Please refer to the "Guidelines for Inspection" provided in your shipment confirmation email.
If there is damage to any portion of the shipment, you must note such damage on the Bill of Lading. In instances of extreme damage, you should refuse the shipment and note "refused due to damage" on the Bill of Lading. If the truck driver is not giving you the time to inspect the shipment, make a note on the Bill of Lading: "driver did not allow for inspection."
Bathroomstrends.com stands behind our customers. If you receive defective or damaged merchandise, Bathroomstrends.com will provide free replacements of standard/stock merchandise. But if the shipment was not inspected and the damage is not documented on the Bill of Lading, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs of sending the replacement merchandise.
Please be sure to inspect the outside box of all boxes and NOTE any damages/ shortage on the delivery receipt (driver's copy) before driver left. Seller could replace or refund item ONLY for shipment with damage/ shortage notations on delivery receipt. The delivery receipt is a binding contract. By signing, you are stating the shipment is complete and no damages inside and out, except as noted. Any claim will mostly be denied without any damage/ shortage notations.
Shipping information is included in the attached invoice. Please allow 24 hours for the carrier to update their tracking system
In regards to 'special order' items (such as tubs, whirlpools/Jacuzzis, steam showers and vanities), please be advised that many suppliers of these products have a strict, 24 hour window that you must report any damages within in order to receive accommodation.